We are accepting cat & dog supplies for the victims of Hurricane Florence (Blankets, Cat/Dog Food, Collars, etc)
Drop off at 18 Charles St Medford, NJ
Modelled after the Americal Kennel Club Star Puppy Program, our Puppy Training School is designed for Socialization and Confidence building with other puppies. It’s recommended starting time is at 10 weeks but no later than 18-20 weeks old depending on breed and size. A dog’s development changes from puppy to adolescent at 4.5 months.
Primary Benefits for puppy:
- Develop canine social skills while playing with other puppies in a non-threatening and controlled setting. Shy and fearful pups quickly gain confidence and bullies learn to tone it down and be gentle.
- Play sessions for pups ensure that later on as adult dogs they would much rather play than fight or take flight.
- Our puppy school will provide your puppy with the very best opportunity to fully understand bite inhibition and how to control it.
- Puppy school graduates will be confident and be able to be more easily rehabilitated if any behavioral issues arise
- Graduates of our puppy school are not easily spooked by weather situations or other sudden loud noises
- People-friendliness: training a dog to be people-friendly and especially to enjoy the company of his/her immediate human family is the most important item in your puppy’s education. ACDT ensures that all graduates of our puppy school will be safe and friendly.
Puppy Class Agenda:
- Meet and greet
- Puppy behavior and training your puppy
- Socialization and its importance
- Grooming, dental care, and nail Trimming
- Puppy proofing your home
- First Aid and emergency care
- Veterinary exams and vaccines
- Diet and nutrition
- Review of all issues and graduation